We are looking for a
for the Supply Chain Team in Nyírbátor.
About the department
The Supply Chain is a dynamic, continuously growing team in which all our planning functions are needed to supply our customers. Our goal is to have satisfied customers all the time while we support the effectiveness of Nyírbátor Operations. We take our share of major projects supporting all our stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- execute production plan, adjust and evaluate progress and resolve conflicts with respect to
- material and line availability/capacity,
- generates a long term Finished Goods plan to Co-Manufacturers that achieves service,
- inventory and cost objectives,
- communicate work orders accurately and timely so that production and suppliers can
- effectively react and deliver product,
- check for availability of raw materials,
- provide long range forecasts to support capacity planning and strategic initiatives,
- identify and communicate potential short falls and issues; review, identify and resolve
- responsible for the management of inventory levels, schedules and availability of materials
- to meet production schedules,
- initiate necessary steps to fulfil logistic goals and meet transfer and project deadlines.
- master or bachelor degree in a relevant field,
- fluent English and Hungarian in written and oral,
- good understanding of databases (preferably Oracle databases),
- experienced use of IT systems (e.g. Excel and ERP systems) is an advance,
- analytical skills and proactive mindset,
- ability to overview several tasks in parallel,
- capability of working independetly
Please fill your application and motivation letter to Link megjelenítése and select the Supply Planner position on the page!