Supply Chain Specialist
Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with key customer contacts and other Departments
- Process customer orders in SAP
- Execute with excellence in the area of order-book and customer programs (inventories, replenishment and billings) and proactively resolve issues to secure supply to customer and to achieve best-in-class delivery performance
- Provide customers with prompt, early and accurate information
- Gather, analyze and validate customer forecasts and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Monitor trends in demand variability and drive dialogue with key counter parts at customers, Account teams and Marketing.
- Pursue the customer for increased order coverage where gaps exist compared to lead-time, forecast or contract data.
- Analyze service performance from logistics data, NPS and customer feedbacks. Define and implement continuous improvement actions and make them visible to the Team.
- Drive regular customer logistics review meetings and provide regular service updates.
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate discussion on performance, order coverage, lead-time review and forecast.
- Ensure customer issues and any other significant customer intelligence relating to business opportunities are escalated in a timely manner to the Account Team and Customer Service Management.
- Resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements
- Support the team arrangements for backup and responsiveness to all customers.
- College or University degree
- Fluency in English is a must
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Customer service, supply chain & logistics or sales experience is preferred
- Starters or fresh graduates are also considered
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Customer focused attitude and complex problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills and creativity
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
- Openness, intercultural competence
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your English CV to the following e-mail address.