Our multinational client from the FMCG factor is currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist colleauge.
- Maintaining, correcting the flows, documents of all incoming goods from the factories
- Keeping contact with factories in case of any anomalies according Ferrero procedures
- Organizing, transacting, administrating and documenting inventories
- Proactively participating and following the testing of EDI SC developments in close cooperation with IT
- Daily monitoring of EDI messages. Correcting the errors.
- SAP - daily conciliation of suppliers' stock, examining differences.
- Accounting the inventory stock variations. Refreshing monthly reports.
- Managing the copacking activities with 3PL, purchases the needed materials according to company rules
- Pallet management - monitoring accounting, developing processes.
- Preparing and transfering the monthly intrastat and green point administration. Keep contact with KSH offices.
- Preparing analyses according needs – pro-actively and continously for potential critical issues and supports the business with reports, analyses
- Coordination of product recall referring to the given products. Contacts with the Quality Manager
- Bachelors’ degree in Engeneering and/or Economics
- 2-3 years experience in the field of Logistics(preferably in the FMCG sector)
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken,
- Strong knowledge of PC softwares (e.g.Excel), IT backgound is advantage
- SAP and SAP APO is an advantage
- Exceptional working environment
- Career building opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to develop in a multinational company