- Lead a team of buyers and tactical planners covering end to end supply chain.
- Liaise with leadership and external suppliers, customers to ensure flawless service end to end.
- Support supply base in order to ensure international and domestic shipments are organized properly.
- Support packaging improvements, link and leverage with the Trade Compliance team.
- Lead meetings and on-site visits with leadership.
- Discuss production plan, delivery performance.
- Identify issues and work with supply base to resolve.
- Coordinate international interactions with supply base to address yields, process issues, and to support technology transfer.
- Develop manufacturing services agreements as requested/required.
- Degree or College Diploma in Supply Chain or related area.
- 4-5 years of experience in end to end procurement/ supply chain domain, preferably in a supply chain management role.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
- Strong Microsoft Office and ERP skills (SAP knowledge is an advantage).
- Team leading/people management experience (preferably in manufacturer or multinational environment).
- Challenging, complex tasks
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern, dynamic work environment