Flextronics International Kft., Zala Site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Your Responsibilities in the role
- Coordination and control of the Program/Project’s whole Supply Chain from introduction to EOL
- Design, align, and staff a supply chain organization that can grow with the business through delivery of critical process
- Managing CFT teams (planners, buyers, NPI buyers), define actions, delegate tasks and follow up, organize the work of the group
- Drive and support projects impacting supply chain
- Defining, implementing and control of the processes within material supply chain in order to fulfill the ordered/planned quantities and quality and to achieve and implement of goals/targets
- Design and manage inventory systems to increase inventory turnover, decrease unit costs, and reduce inventory levels in order to liberate working capital. Increase favorable PPV
- Establish KPIs for the planning and procurement function and report savings on an ongoing basis
- Managing customer and supplier relations. Communicate and evaluate vendors to ensure the best service
Our requirements towards you
- Bachelors or university degree in economics/commerce/logistics
- Minimum 3 years leadership & materials experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personality: self-starter, highly-motivated, process-focused, flexible and able to effectively achieve results in a largely autonomous work environment.
- Ability to establish and drive procedures
- Fluent English & Hungarian. German is an advantage.
How to apply/contact information
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to the email address below.