Flextronics International Kft., Zala Site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Your Responsibilities in the role
- His/her main task is controlling the logistic operations under his/her responsibility
- Attending the daily Customer Focus Team meeting, cooperation with other departments
- Following up customer orders according to the customer contracts, orientations and negotiations with the customers if necessary
- Monitoring, control of implementation of plans, starting necessary actions in case of deviations
- Coordination and control of the Program / Project’s NPI purchasing & Purchasing tasks: controlling open orders, applied prices and success of re-schedules
- Manage the cleanup and maintenance of the vendor master and item master in order to accurately track spend on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring the material availability required to production, defining and following up actions in case of issues, initiating escalations if necessary
- Managing supplier communications.
Our requirements towards you
- Bachelors or university degree in economics/commerce/logistics
- Minimum 3 years of materials experience
- Minimum 1 years leadership experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personality: self-starter, highly-motivated, process-focused, flexible and able to effectively achieve results in a largely autonomous work environment.
- Ability to establish and drive procedures
- Fluent English & Hungarian
How to apply/contact information
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to the e-mail address below.