Flextronics International Kft., Sárvár Site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Your Responsibilities in the role:
- Coordinate the NPI relted activities of the Materials CFT including planning, purchasing, order management
- Manages inventory levels to meet service level agreements (SLA) with customers
- Plan and implement activities related to the timely and cost effective procurement ( inventory control(ITO Management))
- Support to achieve both site and corporate materials goals and ensures global and site strategies and policies are effectively developed, communicated and implemented driving best practices in the area of materials
- Implements global supply chain strategies in close collaboration with division materials and strategic supply chain management
- Work with the Global Commodity management, Division Materials and Strategic Supply Chain management teams to implement sourcing strategies including supplier selection, risk analysis and capacity management
Our requirements towards you:
- Bachelors degree in business management, engineering, manufacturing, or a related discipline; MBA preferred, but not mandatory
- A minimum of 5 years experience in one or more disciplines of supply chain management and/or sourcing.
- Excellent people management skills
- Personality: self-starter, highly-motivated and able to effectively achieve results in a largely autonomous work environment.
- Ability to influence and successfully lead in a fast-paced, matrix-reporting, multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent English&Hungarian
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to the link below.