Supply Chain Analyst (m/f) - Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hilden, 40724
We are one of the leading refractory manufacturers for steel and cement industries. With a worldwide turnover of more than €1 billion, we do business in North and South America, Europe and Asia. On the basis of our product portfolio we have a strong global market position in the refractory business, in particular as far as dolomite, magnesite and all relevant applications are concerned.
Excellent people working as a team and acting as owners are our biggest competitive advantage. People development is a task performed by each leader and it is an important part of our day to day activities. We reward success with remuneration and benefits, offering each individual the opportunity to achieve its potential according to its own rhythm, effort and results.
We offer you a position in a growing company with compelling vision and excellent career opportunities. Our intercultural setting is mainly characterized by a mixture of South-American and European culture to bring out best of both. Flat hierarchies allow a quick flow of information and decision making which contributes to a flexible and hands-on working style.
At the next possible opportunity, we are looking at our European Headquarters in Hilden for a
Supply Chain Analyst (m/f)
Guarantee Supply Chain Data Reliability through:
- Responsibility for all Supply Chain Analyses on a monthly basis
- Developing new KPIs and enhance existing ones
- Supporting purchase department with bids
- Gathering information under the difficulties of different cultures, languages and currencies and varied priorities
- Identifying next steps proactively, managing change and being able to persuade people to provide quality information that is timely, reliable and actionable
- Helping construct bids for strategic sourcing by managing the data through multiple rounds of bids and summary analyses
- Degree or advanced studies in Engineering/Business Administration
- Experienced use of MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, programming of macros, SAP experience is desirable)
- Advanced skills in database concepts
- 2-5 years prior experience working with ERP planning/operations modules, preferably SAP or Baan
- Min. 2-3 years experience in data analysis and project management
- Experience in manufacturing companies is desirable
- Business-fluent command of the English language in speech and writing
- High level of energy, professional motivation, and organization
- Pro-active with focus on results
Are you interested in this position?
Please send your application with CV and certificates including your salary requirement and earliest possible date of entrance to
Magnesita Refractories GmbH