For our international market leader manufacturing company we are seeking Candidates for the following role:
Supply Assurance Specialist (PJ4181)
- Supply Assurance Specialist is responsible to manage the assigned suppliers' performance against the company purchase orders, with special focus on the following aspects/KPIs:
- supplier on-time ship performance
- responding to critical supply situations, expediting critical parts
- supplier related projects (location transfers, source changes)
- new products and end of life related problems
- Performs a control function in the procurement process above the execution buyers (high value purchase orders), assists the execution buyers in managing nonstandard situations.
- Keep daily contact with Team Leader and manager level employees of internal and external clients.
- University degree
- Fluent level of English
- 2 years relevan work experience in an international environment with supply/demand, suppliers, physical goods shipments, foreign trade operations
- Excellent analytical skills
Our client offers:
- Stable background provided by market leader multinational company
- Possibility of home office (1 days a week)
- Excellent internal professional trainings
- Career opportunities (international as well)
Location: North-Pest County - Easily reachable from Budapest (with car/public transport as well)
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the PJ4181 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.