The main purpose of this role will be exists to ensure third party risk monitoring is comprehensive and consistent with requirements, consistently executed across all Regions, and evolves as emerging risks are identified.
This role supports the key program goals; focusing appropriate attention on third parties posing highest risk. This Colleague will be responsible for improving senior management’s visibility into all risks from the use of third parties. Manager will leverage holistic third party risk reporting as another tool in the management of third party performance. Changing outsourcing behaviour to reduce risk as supplier risk approaches defined trigger levels.
- Analyze, aggregate and report on material risks related to third party management,
- Responsible for leading specific aspects of monitoring and management of third party risk
- Establish organizational structure for Supplier Risk Manager and interaction model
- Supports regulatory / audit readiness and supports exam management as directed.
- Identify common audit themes and root causes and review and recommend risk mitigation actions
- Collects research data and champions design enhancements that support the long term plan for the global Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program.
- Influences stakeholders and partners regarding Enterprise and Consumer specific Third Party Oversight programs, to include leaders in Enterprise Supplier Risk Management, Regional Supplier Risk Management utilities, other sector leads, Compliance leadership, Procurement, Legal, and Consumer Line of Business/Product/Function SRM leads and senior management.
- Supports the development of control policies, tools, training, and program documentation to support the consistent execution of TPRM activities across ICG. This includes governance, risk assessments, audit and risk testing modules, description of roles and responsibilities and to provide consultation and advice regarding Consumer third party oversight requirements in various forums.
- Effectively manages implementation and deployment of TPRM design enhancements.
- Provides guidance on TPRM control issues to business management and business unit staff.
- Review and respond to all applicable regulatory bulletins and guidance related to third party management
- Monitor regulatory changes in the third party management space and ensure compliance
- Review/finalize and present executive presentations and briefings as required
- Interact with all third party management stakeholders on overall third party management program
- Facilitate/chair various third party management meetings
- 10 years experience in Third Party and/or Supply Chain management, strategy development, governance, risk management (including information security and continuity of business), and/or audit management
- Proficiency in English language knowledge
- Demonstrates in depth business/product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong risk management and/or third party management background
- Strong leadership skills and executive savvy
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization and influence desired outcomes
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables in a large, global corporate environment
- Excellent judgment, decision making and organization skills
- Works well independently and under pressure; willing to take personal responsibility and accountability
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.