Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
Supplier Quality Management Engineer
position of Nyírbátor Site.
The role of the Supplier Quality Management Engineer is to ensure that the quality of Coloplast suppliers is in accordance with Coloplast requirements and relevant standards. This includes approval, continuous assessment, monitoring of suppliers quality level, supplier audits and communicating with the suppliers in regards to quality issues and raw material nonconformities. Support the production with supplier quality issues and participate in projects which relates to suppliers and/or supplier quality.
You will report directly into a Manager in Nyírbátor, but will have a professional reference to SQM in Head Quarter.
- knowledge in product validation, sampling, and statistics,
- experience in Good Manufacturing Practice,
- practice in Supplier Management or quality within a manufacturing environment,
- certified Quality Auditor or willingness to be certified,
- practical experience with continuous improvement, Lean, six-sigma, or similar programs and techniques,
- knowledge of and experience with ISO standards.
- bachelor/university degree in a relevant science or engineering discipline,
- able to travel, both domestic and international,
- advanced level in both spoken and written English.
- strategic thinker with a desire to be hands on,
- effective organizational skills and effective when handling many tasks at the same time,
- excellent data analysis skills in problem solving,
- effective computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- ability to successfully work within a team based environment,
- have a GO-DO mind set but in the same time manage to inform relevant stakeholders timely,
- being able to work with different cultures and doesn’t hesitate to contact people across the organisation,
- international experience or experience working in multinational environment.
What we offer:
You will have numerous encounters daily with both internal and external business partners. You can expect a high level of complexity in your daily tasks. You will solve a wide variety of tasks and have a great opportunity to be challenged every day within an ambitious, energetic and friendly QA team. If you are looking for a job, which can foster the development of your professional and personal competences and carrier, this may be your opportunity.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the "Apply" button and select Supplier Quality Management Engineer position on the page until 19th June 2015!