BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. As a leading automotive supplier and recognized partner of all car manufacturer we are operating in 60 factories in 19 locations with 19.700 employees worldwide.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Turbo division is searching for talented candidates for the following position:
Supplier Quality Engineer
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handles the daily supplier quality problems, supports the analysis
- Follow-ups the suppliers’ problem solving/preventing actions, supports the suppliers during the problem solving process
- Supports the Supply Chain providing usable parts on the production line
- Launches suppliers’ claims, collects required information
- Requests suppliers’ 8D, coordinates the preparation, classification and acceptance of 8Ds, and follow-ups their closing within the time limit
- Continuously tracking the quality performance of the suppliers
- Escalation for the Purchasing and Supplier Development department
- Process development and quality planning together with the suppliers
- Bachelor Degree
- Automotive Experience – min. 3 years
- Process auditor’s qualification
- Good English skills
- ISO/TS 16949 knowledge
- SAP (QM modul) knowledge
- Action orientated and drive for result attitude
- Customer focus minded personality and good problem solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and good communication skills
Nice to have:
- German knowledge
What we offer:
- Stable background, steady job
- Learning and developing opportunities
- Outstanding salary, benefits
- Bonus scheme
Development is our lifestyle.
BorgWarner Oroszlány Kft.
2840 Oroszlány, Táncsics M. út 111.