Supplier quality engineer
• Lead the issue resolution and root cause analysis processes with supplier on all supplier related quality issues.
• Assessing supplier process, quality and capacity capabilities in conjunction with other Sourcing personnel.
• Working with on site Quality, Production and Design to adjudicate, recommending corrective actions and following them up on supplier corrective action reports
• Support NPI activity within the site liaising closely with NPI Buyer and Supplier Engineers.
• Attend NPI meetings highlighting any current issues regards parts.
• Responsible for coordination and execution of all on site form, fit and function testing required for PPAP of parts, attaining all required site approvals and feeding back to relevant Supplier Engineer
• Participate in any part/production review with suppliers before any tooling manufacture is started
• Lead and support site CE/VE projects developing a strong relationship within cross functional teams including Sourcing, Manufacturing, Design and Supplier.
• Provide support and roll out of Global Quality Tools within the supply base including providing any training where required.
• Manage and develop local, small suppliers feeding updates into Supplier Development Engineer
• Manage small resource activity within site with local supply base reporting updates into Supplier Engineering.
• Support site Quality issues outside of supplier cause in extreme cases
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Good understanding of English and preferably a second language.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in Engineering/Purchasing/Quality and strong knowledge related to the manufacturing, design, and use of Mechanical and/or Electrical components. Knowledge of raw materials/metals/plastics/resins/electronic components preferred as well.
• Must have demonstrated strong understanding of QS,TS, APQP and PPAP standards, processes and implementation.
• High level of fluency using advanced quality tools.
• Understanding of precision metrology techniques
• Strong background in Statistical Process Control, capability analysis (Cp, Cpk)
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, SAP and Excel
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
• Strong leadership skills in a cross cultural environment
• Ability to present, sell and implement idea's to various levels up to Top Leadership both internal to the organization and external
• Professional certification (CQE and CQA preferred) or willingness to obtain
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.