Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than100 countries. NCR (Link megjelenítése) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Supplier Development Engineer role focuses on developing and managing the relationship with supply chain regarding technical issues. The purpose of this role is to develop mutually beneficial, on-going relationships with supply chain.
- Work with Development teams, Change Control and Planner/Buyers as required to manage engineering changes and new products into production;
- Develop metrics for monitoring supply chain processes and take corrective action and drive for continuous improvement all through the supply chain. Train and educate suppliers on industry best practices and requirements to develop and improve their ability to meet world-class expectations;
- Perform Supplier Audits as needed, resolve quality issues by eliminating root causes, maintain supplier quality data & give suppliers timely feedback. Improve suppliers’ performance toward 6-sigma level and lean management;
- Implement projects as part of improving the performance of a business, through the application of appropriate LEAN & Quality improvement tools;
- Assist suppliers to ensure that selection, development, and validation of manufacturing processes, equipment, and tooling are performed to the meet all requirements.
- University/college degree in Engineering;
- 2 years+ experience in Supplier Quality area (Supplier Development Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer);
- Multinational production (automotive, Technical, metal, plastics, etc.) experience is a must
- Must understand APQP & PPAP Processes; manufacturing environment and quality systems experience;
- Native Hungarian, good level of English;
- Ability to travel extensively
- Flexibility with working overtime; Regular attendance is needed to perform the position essential job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications (MS Office);
- Experience in using 6 sigma tools and Lean standards is preferable;
- Demonstrated ability to investigate quality problems and to apply sound technical judgment to develop possible solutions;
- Excellent organizational and communications skills; Information gathering and analysis strengths;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities;
- Strong ability to identify and implement improvements to supply chain using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge, and best practices (i.e., cost savings, new technologies and innovations, and operating efficiencies);
- Szigetszentmiklos, Hungary
To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at Link megjelenítése –Careers – Apply for jobs – Outside of U.S. Jobs – № 638424
Visit our Link megjelenítéseabout-ncr/careers/apply-for-jobs/global-opportunities for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.