- Collect cost information from alliance partners, validate the content, harmonize the structure.
- Run release control and bring it into the Ngena solution design tool.
- Maintain the database content.
- Continuously check the cost information int he design tool against marketability, and improve accordingly.
- Negotiate with alliance partners.
- Interfacing with Ngena alliance partners and the Ngena provider for BSS/OSS development bot hon working level and on management level.
- Collect and place demands, regular check on development status.
- Technical or commerical background.
- At least intermediate English knowledge.
- Basic understanding of the technical components.
- MS Office
- Experience with database management and data validation is a plus.
- Experience in procurement of partners and supplier goods and services will also help.
- Creativity in the development and management of cost information across providers.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate in an international team and o understand the Ngena end-to-end process.
- Good communication skills on an international scale, understanding the different regional negotiation and work cultures.
- Affine to innovations, result oriented and eager to grow with the job demands.
- Willingness to travel during the 1st year.
- Certificate of good-conduct