- Creation, change, review of contracts with suppliers based on cost, qualitative and technical aspects with a special focus on identification of quality optimization potential.
Development, implementation and continuous improvement of ITIL core-processes, production-specific KPIs and quality reporting.
Management of cost calculations, cost and quality optimization programs with suppliers, and active licence management.
Creation of regulations, concepts and new processes.
Participation in working out specialised strategies and preparation of strategic decisions.
Negotiation in between internal and external customers.
- University/collage degree (in the field of economics), 1-2 years relevant professional experience
- Project management, experience in project planning and riporting
- Advanced German AND English language knowledge
- Knowledge of telecommunications
- System approach, good communication skills
- Experience in the communication with the management
- Basic knowledge of trade
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems and applications is essential (MS Access, Excel, Power Point)