Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Supplier development specialist
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage critical suppliers
- Daily coordination between logistics and sourcing departments
- Develop and introduce logistic processes internally and externally
- Maintain all related documents and administration
- Identifying rarely used suppliers and develop procurement plan
- Represent logistics in NPI activities
- Educate/develop suppliers in relation to the company SCIP
- Map the general and special needs of the company for the procurement of local indirect products & services and introduce its procedure
- University or college degree in economics or in engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics and/or sourcing field preferably in the automotive industry
- Analytical thinking, ability to lead/handle cross-functional team projects and issues
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work individually in a demanding environment
- Experience in sourcing field is an advantage
- Strong English language knowledge is a must
- German language knowledge is an advantage
Please send your application with an English language CV to the e-mail addree below.
Haldex Hungary Kft.,
2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.