Supplier Engineer/Junior Supplier Engineer
- Project Management on a pan European basis.
- Review, develop and maintain supplier development processes in line with customer, Parent Company, Legislative and 3rd Party Quality System requirements.
- Define and report supplier performance and improvements to respective localized management teams both at a factory level and operationally.
- Leading product launch and ensuring PDCA process is followed to ensure implementation and sustainment.
- Application of APQP activities.
- Understanding of tooling standards and taking responsibility for new tooling introduction.
- Support the Manufacturing Sites during escalation of Supplier Quality issues.
- Manage technical issues with suppliers, including PPAP, product changes and relevant approvals.
- Liaise and provide technical support to the buyers I terms of material and relevant approvals.
- Development and Maintenance of quality system procedures for supplier development and purchasing in line with TS/16949:2009.
- Carry out other comparable duties as required by the line manager.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Polymer or Machine Design or Mechanical Engineering Technologist or university degree in Chemical Engineering Specialization in Polymer or Plastic
- 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field is preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Fluent English is a must