Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a multinational company? We are looking for You if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
The Supplier Audit Coordinator supports our client’s Global Sustainability Audit Program. You as a Supplier Audit Coordinator will contribute to cross-divisional and cross-functional collaboration on Sustainability.
- Managing operationally Global Sustainability Audit Program of the company
- Ordering process of initial supplier audits and follow up
- Maintaining audit documentation in audit database
- Managing flow of audit documents between external audit service providers and other units involved in Sustainability Audit program
- Maintaining database of business-critical suppliers
- University/college degree in Business Administration or Economics
- You also have excellent written and spoken command in English
- You are service and customer oriented; you have very good communication skills
- You have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines
- You are able to set right priorities on your own
- You are ready to work independently
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar position or in multinational environment
- You can easily handle global responsibility