Do you want to lead and manage number of people 100+? Are you are looking to connect with a rapidly growing, innovative, customer-focused healthcare company? If you are, we want to meet you. We can promise you a fast paced, performance orientated and fun working environment here at Coloplast. You’ll be around like-minded people working for a company that has a meaningful purpose by developing products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions.
We are looking for candidates for
position of Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- follow up on production plan with VSM,
- planning of holiday, overtime etc. together with VSM,
- people management including PDP etc.,
- monitor all related KPI – suggestions for improvements,
- active participation and information sharing to BC in projects,
- work on LEAN processes – prepare proposals to VSM,
- 70/30 % between workshop/office.
- college or university degree,
- good communication skills in English,
- rotate on all shifts,
- excellent communication and presentation skills with employees,
- open, initiative, systematic and committed,
- good cooperation skills with other departments,
- take responsibility and be proactive in daily work.
- experience at a multinational company,
- leadership experience.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the "Apply" button and select Supervisor position on the page until 18th September 2015!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 8,500 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.