Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 8,500 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
We are looking for candidates for
position of Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- follow up on production plan with VSM,
- planning of holiday, overtime etc. together with VSM,
- people management including PDP etc.,
- monitor all related KPI – suggestions for improvements,
- active participation and information sharing to BC in projects,
- work on LEAN processes – prepare proposals to VSM,
- 70/30 % between workshop/office.
- college or university degree,
- good communication skills in English,
- rotate on all shifts,
- excellent communication and presentation skills with employees,
- open, initiative, systematic and committed,
- good cooperation skills with other departments,
- take responsibility and be proactive in daily work.
- experience at a multinational company,
- leadership experience.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the Apply button below, and select Supervisor position on the page until 10th April 2015!