Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Supervisor, Requisition to Pay
1. Team Task Specification:
- Record supplier invoices in accounting systems (Oracle, AX2009, AX2012)
- Route invoices for coding and approval
- Match invoices to Purchase Orders
- Follow and report any regulatory requirements e.g. use correct tax code
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and are performed with due care (e.g. validate bank data on invoice to bank data in the ERP system)
- Reconcile VAT and enter correction entries
2. Supervisory Tasks:
- Manage the performance and workload of 11 Accounts Payable Accountants
- Provide leadership and support to the team
- Enable continuous development and teamwork
- Encourage the implementation of best practice
- Develop procedures to respond to the requirements of the business
- Maintain documented procedures for all activities done by the team
- Ensure all procedures are followed
- Promote good communication and relations between shared services teams and operating companies
- Cooperate with the Accounts Payable Departments in North America and India
- Support the organization during external and internal audits
- Prepare statistics and reports
- Participate in project activities
- Degree in finance & accounting or business administration or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in a Financial Shared Service environment
- Proven work experience in supervisor/team lead role is required
- Fluency in English is must
- Advanced user skills in MS Office
- Goal oriented personality, accuracy and self-sufficiency
- Good communication, interpersonal and Client oriented problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications and/or MS Dynamics (AX)
- Accounts Payable experience
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.