Our Client is looking for a Subject Matter Expert with strong audit background and good excel knowledge. The role will be responsible for making sales value calculations, preparing audits, support team members. The individual will be involved in process improvement and system implementation processes as well.
- Perform annual standalone sales value calculations for all deliverables on a WW level in line with agreed internal procedures
- Maintenance and improvement of the internal Revenue Allocation Templates (RAT)
- Support internal and external audit (coordinate the collection of RAT related items - RAT files, contracts, other supporting documents).
- Proactively take part in process improvements and current ongoing RAT- related projects
- Support system implementations (do testing and provide feedback).
- Ongoing support to RAT analyst (understand complex deals, hold regular trainings)
- Support and cooperate with Central and Country Finance Teams, Contract Manager, Sales Team and Pricing team.
- Acting as back-up of WW RAT Team Lead
- Degree in finance and accounting
- Significant work experience in international environment
- 3-4 Years of accounting experience, preferably in an audit / professional services environment
- Experience in accounting for Multi Element Arrangements and working knowledge of main US revenue recognition standards is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, ability to work with large datasets
- Outstanding analytical skills
- High synthesis skills, ability to document thought process effectively
- Ability to understand accounting process flows
- Flexibility and ability to work towards simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work in an international environment and to manage WW stakeholders
- Very good communication skill
- Proactive in identifying issues and solutions
- Attention to detail is a must
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése