Our multinational partner is looking for a Subject Matter Expert. This colleague is a senior team member with few years of experience and has a strong generic business knowledge, preferably project management and/or coordination skills, ability to make decisions and train others, and good and effective communication skills. The SME for Business Assurance provides activities for France in the field of business and cost assurance.
· To provide and support Business Assurance activities for the company
· To participate in cost and/or process optimization projects
· To identify and proactively flag process gaps and come up with ideas for solution
· To identify and flag issues for the respective teams
· To cooperate with internal teams ensure that the all processes are business as usual and gaps/issues are avoided
· To be involved in margin assurance / cost assurance /revenue assurance activities for the region
· To support internal relationship with the respective teams involved in the processes
· To work on improving ways of working and provide initiatives for improvement
· To be involved in inventory management activities for company
· To create and maintain financial reports
· To ensure that all process documentations are up-to-date
· To maintain the team Sharepoint site and keep it up-to-date
- University or college degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in COORDINATION AND leading/participating in PROJECTS OR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Project management skills
- High level (C1-C2) of ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills, able to present the outcome of a project
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office), excellent usage of Excel is a must
- Understanding of the key financials i.e. costs, pricing and budgets and can provide financial analysis
- Capable of taking initiatives and understanding of the business impact of the role.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position please send your English CV in WORD format to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.