Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for an Engineer within Structural Calculations to join the team.
- Assisting product groups with strength calculation of structures and machinery;
- Creating reports calculation using Mathcad, Staad \ Pro and ANSYS;
- Cooperation with class companies to get their products certified where this is required.
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage;
- Technical education and experience as an engineer within calculation of steel structures;
- Interest in the subject of offshore engineering;
- good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Organized, quality conscious personality, motivated to work in a fast paced environment;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Standard Norvegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway.