Our multinational client is looking for a new employee who would support category managers in
management of certain indirect procurement categories for the regions.
- Prepare & facilitate contract/work order approvals, renewals and extensions
- Obtain price quotations from suppliers via Requests for Quotations (RFQs)
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers
- Adhere to department service level agreements & Corporate procurement policies and procedures
- Provide support and advise to end user and suppliers on products and purchase orders
- Prepare, organise & setup e-sourcing activities
- Facilitate the preparation, issue and monitoring of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Conduct due diligence of statements of work (SOWs) to ensure full compliance against complex master service agreements, relevant country specific addenda, country regulatory requirements and rate cards;
- Understanding of the delivery models and the key requirements / components that need to be included in the SOW e.g. deliverables, acceptance criteria, list of responsibilities, assumptions and dependencies, risks and mitigation plans, communication and escalation, change control, pricing and invoicing schedule, knowledge transfer/transition, governance and reporting, service level agreements & credits, productivity improvements, quality improvements, warranties
- Lead cross-functional SOW review meetings comprised of procurement managers and stakeholders from multiple business units in the development and execution of the SOW;
- Review commercials of the SOW and adherence to the companies policies, procedures and standards;
- Manage ongoing renewals of SOWs – consider productivity measurements & improvements e.g. KPI’s, Service level credits to ensure maximisation of benefits of agreements;
- Data analysis and supplier management/metrics reporting - ensuring integrity of systems and data. Production and coordination of reports and manipulation of data from existing systems and countries accordingly to assist analysis;
- Implement an efficient process that supports the SOW review and engagement framework and helps capture Management Information
- Management of a number of RFX’s in eSourcing including Requests for Proposal/Information and Quotation.
- Higher degree
- Fluent English language skills
- 2-4 years of buying, procurement or strategic sourcing experience required
- Strong experience in reviewing contracts is required
- Experienced in running and evaluating RFPs
- Experience in using any eSourcing application is desirable.
- MS Office skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to support negotiations successfully on non business critical projects or against pre-agreed objectives
- Ability to adopt project management methods on smaller project
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése