Our partner is a global industrial manufacturer of metal fabrication equipment and apparatus which include welding equipment and consumables, cutting torches and accessories, and highly automated cutting and metal fabrication systems. They are committed to creating and driving value to the market place by meeting the needs of the customer in terms of quality, delivery, cost, responsiveness, and technology.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for purchased materials and commodities that encompass the following:
- Supplier Assessments
- Supply Base Development, New Supplier Introduction
- Supplier/Commodity Risk Assessments & Mitigation Plans
- Regional Source plan and adoption
- Price forecasting in key commodity/category areas
- Responsible for all commercial activities with designated suppliers including but not limited to the following:
- Contract Management
- Product / Part Qualification
- Period Negotiation Activities
- Regulatory Compliance
- Technology Innovation
- Cost Saving Project Identification and Implementation
- Accountable for utilizing the NWL Supplier Scorecard to develop and improve supplier performance in the areas of quality, delivery, cost and lead time reduction
- Participative and integral member in new product development teams serving as primary liaison to the supply base
- Develop and manage a lean supply base that will include, Lead Time Reduction, Delivery solution introduction
- Vendor and part data management within the Business system
- Supplier and commodity spend management and financial tracking
- Works well with minimal supervision in a mutually supportive, collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Plans, organizes, and influences the efforts of domestic and global suppliers as well as a variety of internal functional groups within the organization.
- The Sourcing Manager will contribute and influence critical business decisions and directions and will execute a broad scope of work assignments to accomplish business team objectives.
- Educated to degree level
- Manufacturing background across a global or regional operation
- Track record of operating in a Global or regional sourcing function in raw material, carbon or stainless steel a particular advantage
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing methods and tools is a must
- Knowledge of Best Practice supply and value chain processes
- Good analytical capability
- Good presentation and communication skills
- The ability to influence and persuade others
- Customer focused
- Fluent oral and written English
- Excellent negotiation and project leadership skills
- Preferably two or more years of ERP software experience, an advanced Excel user
- Approximately 20% global travel required
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu