Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing large number of direct suppliers and will participate actively in relocation projects (transfers from other Haldex locations to Hungary). There is a need of simplifying the supply chain in terms of the owned product categories and proactively trying to maximize savings, leading supplier improvement programs. The candidate functionally will report directly to the local Sourcing Manager and to Global Sourcing Directors (through the Sourcing Manager) as being part of Global Category Teams. The position requires frequent travelling.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage local sourcing projects within the responsible categories
- Manage local Supplier Selection & Assessment process
- Conduct supplier price negotiations and contracting
- Support Supplier Evaluation and development
- Other sourcing related activities
- 4-5 years of documented sourcing experience, preferably in strategic sourcing in a manufacturing organisation
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Strong English and German language knowledge
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in cross functional organizations
Please send your application with an English language CV to the following e-mail address.
Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.