About the company
Our client is a multinational company specialized in automotive industry, also has a leading position worldwide, for which we are searching for a Strategic Purchaser to its affiliate in Budapest or Kecskemét, Hungary.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Preparation of purchasing agreements and contracts in line with the corporate guidelines.
- Searching and auditing of new suppliers.
- Keeping in direct contact with the appointed suppliers.
- Initiative in price negotiations, preparation of frame contracts.
- Analyzing the purchasing sources, rationalization of suppliers.
- Continuous appraisal and development of suppliers. Initiative cost reduction programs.
- Taking part in supplier and logistic quality audits.
- Support new project activities.
- Diploma in economics or in engineering
- Min. 2-3 years experiences gathered in strategic purchasing of direct material (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Business fluent English
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Price negotiation experience
- Auditing practices (ISO TS 16949)
- Analytical way of thinking
- Ability to execute and develop functional strategies
- High-level expertise in the use of MS-Office
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!