UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt. is currently looking for a new colleague for Strategic funding professional position in the Finance / Strategic Funding Team.
Strategic Funding professional
- Operative management of mortgage bond issuances of the Mortgage Bank through public auction processes.
- Support the planning of the new issuance with adequate analysis and proposals.
- Coordination of the update of the Mortgage Bond Issuance Program.
- Investigation of potential new assets (loans) that can be used as collateral behind the mortgage bonds.
- Participation in the management of parental and other domestic or supranational (e.g. EXIM, MFB, EIB) funding lines including evaluation, execution, roll-over management, collateral management and administration.
- Evaluation of the regulations and managing the activities in connection with possible unsecured bond issuances or securitization.
- Review and update of internal regulations and policies.
- Participation in the preparation of the Funding Plan, Contingency Funding Plan and the financial planning process of the Bank.
- Support the management of the Collateral Registry Book and the refinancing activities.
- Support the Asset-Liability-Committee (ALCO) with analyses, reports and proposals
- Financial University or College degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience (Mortgage Bank, ALM, Treasury or Market Risk is preferred)
- Fluent English
- High level of MS Excel (Bloomberg knowledge is an advantage)
- Precise, accurate working attitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
If you are interested in the position, please send us your application at the following link.