Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
position at our Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- responsible for Supplier Relationship Management and sourcing activities for direct and indirect materials,
- working closely together with all sites as well as the global team,
- optimization of the spend related to indirect materials, services and CAPEX with main focus on technical materials used at the production,
- running global projects in various material categories,
- to facilitate and lead supplier negotiations,
- to challenge our existing supplier portfolio by finding and qualifying new suppliers in the region.
- commercial or/and technical college or university degree,
- 5 years of business experience, preferably within Procurement or alternatively within the technical field,
- skilled negotiator with a commercial understanding and ability to see sourcing opportunities globally as well as regionally,
- strong commercial skills and technical insight is an advantage,
- fluent in spoken and written English,
- the ability to ensure a collaborative environment with key stakeholders,
- capable of working cross-functionally and cross-geographically with people on all levels in the organization,
- target oriented, self-starter, precise,
- willing to travel,
- the training of the person at the first 3-6 months will be in Tatabánya.
- career opportunities,
- competitive benefits package,
- continuous vocational trainings,
- modern and high quality environment, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select Strategic buyer position on the page until 3rd February 2014!