Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced Store Manager to one of its stores in Budapest.
- Manage projects in order to improve consumer sales channel results.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Work towards meeting personal and location sales metrics and customer satisfaction standards by maximizing the customer's experience
- Manage all phases of store operations to ensure maximum sales and profitability
- Focus on key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, loss prevention, payroll management, risk management, and daily operational cost control
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Assist to identify potential business (development) opportunities
- Analyze feasibility of developments and projects
- Assist to increase market share of new sales channels
- Help management to make strategic and operational decisions with necessary information
- Prepare business materials (for example reports, presentations, information package) for negotiations and meeting
- Managing a team of 2
- Keep in contact with other sales and project related departments
- Business Degree is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working as a STORE MANAGER / TELESALES TEAM LEADER / BRANCH OFFICE TEAM LEADER
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Project Management skills
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE is a must (minimum size of the team 2+)
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive and energetic personality
- Team player attitude
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and motivation letter to the email address below.