Store Manager for Budapest
- Ensures achievement of the shop’s set sales targets.
- Drives the acquisition and retention of consumer and business.
- Defines the Sales Reps’ individual sales target (quantity and quality KPI),by communicating, monitoring and representation (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Analyses sales results and local area opportunities, competitors’ activities, preparing shop reports/action plan.
- Acts as people manager for stores’ staff (selection, lay-off, performance management/feedback, coaching).
- Ensures up-to-date store visibility of excellent quality (merchandising, POS, switched-on handsets, lighting etc.)
- College degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail
- Good knowledge of English and Hungarian is a must
- People management skills and experience
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent organizing skills
- Well-structured personality
- Interesting job within a motivated, dynamic team
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity for further development
- Working for a multinational brand with passionate people and innovative culture
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján