Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Office:
Opportunity: This position will provide the right storage engineer the opportunity to work and learn all of the latest storage technologies while still maintaining their skills on well-established technologies. As a managed service providers, Services engineers must stay up to date on one of the latest storage technologies such as EMC, Netapp, Hitachi, 3PAR, Oracle ZFS, IBM and HP storage devices, along with Brocade, Cisco and McData SAN switches. The candidate will play an integral role in resolving high visibility Incidents in our ever changing customer dedicated and shared storage environments.
- Assist in developing and installing cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex customer requirements and SLAs.
- Perform weekly and monthly maintenance activity when required
- Become proficient with the latest OS technologies.
- Provide technical assistance to all internal/external customers during environment outages. .
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer’s technical staff members and with internal stakeholders from customer service and field operations.
- Responsible for direct customer communication, working closely with other central operations technical teams and customer service teams.
- Provide clear technical documentation and written ISO9001 procedures to ensure other team members can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- College Degree.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of diverse storage environment experience (eg. EMC, Netapp, Oracle ZFS, Hitachi, 3PAR, IBM and HP storage devices).
- Experience supporting SAN Switches (Brocade, Cisco or Mcdata).
- Working knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies is required.
- Strong storage problem isolation and resolutions skills required.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.
- Customer facing skill set
- Has experience with documentation
- Team player and feels comfortable mentoring peers.
- Can work in a high paced environment and feels comfortable presenting solutions to problems.
- Strong time management and organizational skill are required.
- Must have the ability to effectively work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Fluent English
- Supporting US market, working hours are based on US working hours
Good to have:
· One of the listed certificates: MCSC, VCP, VCAP, RHCSE, EMCSA, NCDA, BCNE
We offer you:
- Professional development
- Career opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV incuding salary expectations to Link megjelenítése .