On behalf of our prestigious client who operates in Financial and Audit services, we are looking for a committed, motivated, career-focused Statutory Accounting Supervisor.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to join a forward thinking business and take your career to the next level.
-Lead, coach and motivate junior colleagues
-Supervise the daily work of the team of 2-5 people
-Take part in operational tasks, review junior colleague’s work
-Provide a clear vision, set goals and focused expectations to team members
- Taking part in international work-shops (approximately 2 days travel in Europe within every 2-3 months)
- Proactively supporting process optimization to ensure smooth operational running
- Act as a main contact point for clients
- Work closely with managers, internal and external departments
- At least 3 years experience in the field of audit OR accounting
- Advanced English is a must!
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Above average problem-solving and analysis skills
- Experience in transforming foreign GAAPs to local GAAPS is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
The ideal candidate:
- Team-oriented person
- Has experience in SSC work environment
- Regular trainings and professional development
- Multicultural team and atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package