Starbucks Budapest – Store Manager
Our story began in 1971. Back then we were a roaster and retailer of whole bean and ground coffee, tea and spices with a single store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Today, we are privileged to connect with millions of customers every day with exceptional products and more than 20,000 retail stores in over 55 countries. Starbucks experience is equal to best quality coffee, friendly atmosphere, unique customer-tailored service and continuous innovation. It’s a place where people from all over come together for conversation and great coffee.
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique atmosphere
- Career at an internationally growing, dynamic company
- Intensive professional and personal development
- An unusually human approach to business. We are always focused on our people.
- Rich reward system
- Coffee store management and responsibility for the financial results of Coffee store
- Driving Sales activities in store
- Analysis of certain cost categories of the Coffee store
- Keeping our clients 100% satisfied by means of providing the best products and the best quality service
- Team building – motivation and recognition in order to reach goals
- Leading a shift in the Coffee store
- At least 2-3 years of experience in running/managing a coffee store, restaurant or retail business with direct contact with customers
- Ability to set priorities and concentrate on goals
- Good organization skills and developed analytical skills
- Ability to build and motivate team/partners
- Positive energy and enthusiasm at work
- Proactiveness, problem- solving skills, taking challenges
- Focus on personal development and on professional development
- Active advanced level knowledge of English and Hungarian
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV and cover letter at the following e-mail address.
Please put the name of the position: ‘Store Manager Budapest’ into the subject of your mail.