Staff specialist in Paediatrics
Staff specialist in Paediatrics for regional hospital in Denmark
About the position: Paediatrics department is looking for a specialist doctor for the position as staff specialist.
The hospital focuses on education, which also involves the paediatrics department. This implies that we have met our staff specialists’ requests about taking leave in respectively 6 to 12 months to gain an insight in highly specialized departments. The aim is to give our colleagues opportunities for qualifying their professional competencies.
The paediatrics department contains 12 beds and is connected to an emergency room. The department meets children from 0-18 years with medical, orthopaedic surgical- and organic surgical disorders from the admission areas.
Most of our sub specializations are represented at the department and in our outpatient clinic. With regard to this, the applicant is welcome to inform about own professional interests and sub specializations if any.
Adolescents’ medicine is under development.
We have a highly well-established social paediatric competency for newborn babies, preschool children and teenagers.
We have baby deliveries at the hospital and therefore, we need to be able to take care of the deceased newborn babies, to stabilize them and if necessary, to transfer them to a more specialized department. Furthermore, we offer neonatal service with the possibility to CPAP treatment. CPAP treatment is also offered for other children.
Moreover, a paediatric outpatient clinic and a paediatric incontinence clinic are affiliated to this department.
We offer a dynamic workplace that focus on interdisciplinary cooperation, development, education and a healthy working environment.
For the newly appointed staff specialist a fixed introduction program with ensuing planning of the further educational program is available in accordance with the individual and his knowledge level and competency profile.
Specialist doctors have their own outpatient departments.
An approval for retrieval of the criminal record involving offences against children can be expected during the job interview.
The area provides lots of cultural programs and Copenhagen is very easy to reach either by public transport, or by car (only 1.5 hour).
Info about the desired candidates
- Specialization in the field of Paediatrics
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months’ intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Approximately between € 83.000 and € 90.000 pr. year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17,5% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact Project Manager at Medicolink, Anna Sebestyén to the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals for four years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.