Staff specialist in Neurology
Job description for staff specialist in neurology
Department of Neurology has the regional responsibility for most neurological disorders. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area of 241,000 citizens.
Neurological department has a joint department management consisting of one head nurse and one managing chief physician who has the responsibility for the entire neurological department.
The department management refers to the hospital management and has contact to the other departments and clinics at the regional hospital.
- The staff specialist and other doctors at neurological department perform the daily ward rounds, outpatient duties and watch duty in a scheduled flow.
- The staff specialist enter into the training of the medical specialists and quality work
- The staff specialist can, by the managing chief physician, be given well-defined administrational tasks.
Furthermore, the staff specialist has to contribute to:
- Ensuring a high quality in patient treatment and care.
- Ensuring the continuing documentation of the department’s tasks, production and quality
- The agreed mission, vision and strategy are accomplished within the department
- Ensuring the best possible resource utilisation and to stimulate the medical and cross-functional cooperation across the departments
- Further train the medical staff and other staff groups
- The establishment of the best possible cooperation within the department and the remaining hospital
- Initiate developmental and research tasks and hereby contribute to the profession’s continuing development and reputation
- Carry on the values of the organisation: dialogue, competence and audacity
Medical qualifications and competences
Medical specialist in neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
The staff specialist has registrar duties at the Neurological Department in scheduled flow. The watch is on-call from residence.
- 37 hour working week
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Salary and terms of employment happen in accordance with existing collective agreement within the area, including the rules for new salary.
Together with Partner Program and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant for spouse in Budapest or on-line
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax and administrative matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
For further information, please visit our website, or contact Project Manager at Medicolink, Anna Sebestyén to the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.