National Instruments is looking for a highly energetic individual for a staff level Manufacturing Engineer for our Debrecen Operation. This individual will be responsible to support, maintain and develop processes, product flows. Improve efficiency through continuous improvments in low volume high mixture manufacturing environment. Work closely with other Engineering Departments, Production Leaders and people from the worldwide organization. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain cross-functional support to meet objectives.
Roles & responsibilities
• Provide technical support for manufacturing.
• Working daily with manufacturing floor issues.
• Develop, standardize and improve manufacturing processes in Production.
• Managing engineering changes.
• Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions and alternatives to drive yield rates.
• Define product and process specifications, develop procedures, define time standards and work instructions including trainings.
• Minimum B.S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree from an accredited engineering program.
• 1-3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in a multinational electronics-manufacturing environment.
• Strong project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
• Knowledge of electronics-manufacturing technologies: PCB Assembly, Final Assembly is an advantage
• Experience with LEAN directives (Cell design, Visual Management, Kaizen etc.)
• Knowledge of CAD design software and experience of layout design is an advantage.
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with quality driven mindset
• Works well independently - must be able to perform daily duties with minimum level of supervision
• Can coordinate a group of people from different departments
• Can clearly/concisely communicate in English, ability to use multiple modes of communication (i.e. presentations)
• Must be dependable and demonstrate ability to have excellent attendance and punctuality
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 38 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has approximately 7,100 employees worldwide, global operations in nearly 50 countries, and $1.14B in 2012 revenue. FORTUNE named NI one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' in America for the past 14 consecutive years. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, NI was also named among the World’s 25 Best Multinational Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute.
Apply for this position Link megjelenítése