The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
• Support the Finance department in their daily work in terms of troubleshooting issues in the ERP system and connected financial systems.
• Create reports / analysis from the finance systems.
• Maintain reports, queries, and interfaces (SQL, Excel, Crystal)
• Maintain and review security settings
• Manage technical documentation
• Check performance of automated processes, troubleshoot errors
• Ability to understand business automation tools and provide requirements of it.
• Ability to work a flexible hours
• Completed University or College degree in relevant field (Finance, Economics or Business Information Technology) or related experience.
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
• Strong service attitude, capable of seeing technical issues from a business perspective and vice versa
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written, other languages are an advantage
• Capable of working with virtual teams
• Strong MS Office (Excel) knowledge
• Attention to details
• Ability to work independently and in a team
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.