SPO Quality Engineer
SPO Quality Engineer
Hungary (+36) • Pest county
Description of position:
Develops plans for new or existing products, technologies or processes consistent with optimizing reutilization and cost reduction.
• Develops within broad objectives engineering proposals consistent with division strategies.
• Solves complex problems in area of technical specialty.(Board assembly and test and power supply repair and test)
• Provides leadership in project planning on special projects.
• Provides project leadership on product, test or manufacturing engineering projects.
• Responsible for complete documentation of projects and processes, specification requirements and/or architecture to match project schedule.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Develops sources for discontinued service parts
• Provides technical guidance to other professionals and/or acts as team leader on special projects
• Professional and in-depth knowledge of board assembly and test and electromechanical parts repair and test
• BS degree in engineering
Applies professional knowledge related to product and equipment to test processes
Develops plans and leads technical activities.
Effectively communicates plans/results to division management and occasionally to executives.
Understands division level strategies, business plans and cross-divisional strategies when required.
Effectively utilizes group dynamics in a project, program or division setting.
Negotiates solutions to major technical issues when required.
Recognizes complex problems and creates and implements solutions to avoid them.
Analyzes situations, creates and implements solutions or decides
Provides ongoing technical/operational guidance to work teams.
Defines and decides objectives within project or department and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources.
As required, responsible to support successful product enablement into, field and or application engineering.
Fluent English and Fluent Hungarian knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a multinational company located 30-40 minutes from the capital.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: