Specialist Security Services
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Specialist Security Services
The company's Risk and Compliance team deliver few key processes like Risk Management, Management Controls, Auditing, Regulatory Certifications, Risk Assessments, etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide specialist security advice and consultancy to ensure that the company remains compliant with the Security obligations as defined within the contract.
- Ensure that persons employed by the company to deliver the service to RBS are aware of their security obligations and that they manage the services accordingly.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work independently and as part of the security team (based in Hungary) whilst under the support and guidance of the Risk and Compliance Manager
- Deliver and perform against agreed targets.
Elvárások / Requirements
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor / Implementer
- CISA / CISM
- Any other security or technical related qualifications may also
be taken into consideration.
Exceptional English written / verbal communication skills.
Experienced in the delivery and or management of an ISO27001 or similar industry good practice) ISMS / security control framework.
- Experienced in IT Security risk management.
- IT auditing experience.
- IT Project Management
- Experience of working within a global virtual team.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
- Experience of working in a challenging environment and delivery to deadlines.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján