Specialist Security Services
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Specialist Security Services
Purpose Of Role:
- Dedicated role to support Audit, Compliance and Risk activities
- Expected to have an appreciation of how the service is delivered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as the role is customer facing
- Contribute to, own and drive improvements
- Responsible for the collation of Information for Audits, Certificates, Compliance and Risk
• Interface and work alongside the Risk and Compliance Team
• Interface and work with Risk Champion counterparts within the delivery arena
• Interface with the delivery teams to gather evidence of compliance as required
• Work to forward plans and schedules without prompting
• Take ownership of issues found and either resolve or escalate
• Actively participate in the continuous improvement programme
• Investigate and provision evidence for input to risk areas within the Management Control, Risk and Audit frameworks
• Take an active part in the management of daily and monthly vulnerability remediation and reporting
• Have an active knowledge of security policy and how they affect Management Controls and contribute to Risk
• Gain a working knowledge of how automation supports the delivery of the service
• Understand the implementation of security policies around changes to the estate and be able to demonstrate/communicate changes to the wider
• Complete Audit preparation work, gather evidence, check processes and procedures, implement and contribute to remedial actions and action plans
• Ability to priorities and work unsupervised to support the groups delivery goals
• Fully assist in the co-ordination of the initial filtering and potential creation of New Orbit risks
• Ensure any tracked actions from in-life addressing risks are managed and closed, in accordance with the contract KPIs
• Working within the Risk Team, correctly identify, track and filter any revenue generating opportunities, maximising potential revenue generating opportunities
• Manage / expedite Risk Management activities (risk identification, risk analysis and risk mitigation) via agreed escalation routes and processes
• Participate on the continuous improvement by identification and implementation of improvements
• Provision of supporting data concerning Risk Management activities; to enable the generation and presentation of the various items of report information on Risk
• Have a technical understanding of various banking systems such as BACS/CHAPS/Link and Visa
• Likely to have other responsibilities and may well be the specialist point of contact for other key/central functions
• To deliver aspects of the security programmes that supports security strategy and policy.
• Provides advice to the business from a risk, compliance and incident management perspective within own programme area
• May involve management of a team in the delivery of a security service or solution.
• Provide support for Security incidents and during crisis management situations.
• Recognised qualification or accreditation in field of security specialism.
• Relevant security experience.
• Relevant experience of stakeholder management and good interpersonal skills.
• Relevant operational knowledge and experience of risk management.
• Knowledge of Security management, network and information security, people security and running of one or more services within a Security Operations Centre.
• Excellent management skills with the ability build high performing, well motivated teams.
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján