Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Specialist Security Services
The company's Risk and Compliance team deliver few key processes like Risk Management, Management Controls, Auditing, Regulatory Certifications, Risk Assessments, etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- supporting the delivery of key processes in a timely manner and in accordance with the documented procedures,
- provide specialist security advice and consultancy to ensure security obligations,
- ensure the company's security awareness.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work independently and as part of the security team whilst under the support and guidance of the Risk and Compliance Manager.
- Need one of the following qualifications: ISO27001 Lead Auditor / Implementer, CISSP, CISA / CISM, ISMS / security control framework.
- Experienced in IT Security risk management.
- IT auditing experience.
- IT Project Management
- Experience of working within a global virtual team.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
- Experience of working in a challenging environment and delivery to deadlines.
- Excellent English written / verbal communication skills.
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package