Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program- and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Specialist, Integrations and EDI With C# development skills
The role covers technical development and administration work on BizTalk area. He/she is responsible for the qualified and timely delivery of BizTalk development & administration. Following the procedures ensures the BizTalk environments are maintained, monitored and operated in order to provide high availability. The role is responsible for handling Integration requirements, developing them on time and with proper quality.
- Providing development & system administration work on BizTalk environments according to the requirements
- Build new EAI/B2B applications with .NET / BizTalk/ SQL Server
- Develop integration solutions with our existing software products
- Assess functional requirements: design, review and development of components
- Execute change management strictly according to the procedures
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Responsible for monitoring, operating & supporting all BizTalk environments
- Ensuring the administration services are performed by the highest possible quality and in the fastest possible time ensuring the system stability
- Providing BizTalk administration in business as usual and project mode
- Perform self quality checks
- Analyze and apply patchesmanaged properly
- Monitor system health and performance. Tune system performance.
- Deliver administration procedures and documents
- Interact independently and effectively with clients
- Proper and daily time registration for BAU and project work
- 1-2 years of working experience with:
- C# development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML, XSD, XPATH, XSL
- Strong command of English
- “Nice to have” experience with any of these tools/areas: EDI (EDIFACT, VDA, ODETTE), Logistics, Microsoft BizTalk Server, Seeburger BIS/BIC, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics AX/X++, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.