Specialist doctors in the field of Respiratory medicine
We’re looking for skilled specialist doctors in the field of Respiratory medicine for a regional hospital in Denmark
About the Respiratory Department:
We are looking for a dynamic specialist in medical pulmonary diseases, who can take part in the establishment of our department as a part of the future emergency hospital in the area.
Furthermore, we are looking to strengthen the coordination between the medical division and the emergency ward in order to have more acute patients examined by the relevant specialist with the aim of a faster treatment.
The medical pulmonary department is the part of the medical division which consists of the following specializations: endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, pulmonology and gastroenterology/hepatology.
There is a dialysis division affiliated, however this is administrated by another hospital.
The medical division holds 100 permanent beds, of which 16 beds are in the emergency ward. The pulmonary department contains 20 beds and an outpatient clinic is attached to the department. There’s a COPD nurse for home visits and we have COPD rehabilitation facilities.
Furthermore, the department treats NIV in cooperation with the intensive care ward.
The remaining 64 beds are divided between three other departments.
Duty obligations are part of the responsibilities.
The area provides lots of cultural programs and Copenhagen is very easy to reach either by public transport or by car (only 1.5 hour).
Info about the desired candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Respiratory medicine
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months’ intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Approximately between € 83.000 and € 90.000 pr. year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17,5% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.