We are looking for Finance Professionals with Regulatory/Statutory Reporting experience for our prestigious international client operating in bank sector.
The new colleague will be responsible for various tasks incl. preparation of statistical/regulatory reporting returns, reviewing and developing of ongoing processes to increase efficiency, cooperation with contact in Madrid, also with Financial Control, Treasury and Operations Department to resolve issues, will be involved in process improvement and process implementation related to regulatory reporting requirements.
• College or University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
• Fluency in English AND Spanish both written and oral
• 2-3 years of experience in financial reporting/accounting/auditing roles
• Prior experience in a regulatory or risk reporting role is an advantage
• Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
Our client offers the opportunity to join a dynamic organization and professional team in a modern working environment. Employees enjoy competitive compensation package, trainings and long-term opportunities for further professional development.