Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for financial associates with English and Spanish knowledge and accounts receivables / order to cash background.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
-Supporting the Billing / AR billing activities (generating invoices, batches and reconciliations)
-Processing all manual and automatic invoice requests
-Strict adherence to monthly cut-off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter
-Liaise with customers and work closely with sales and finance directors to resolve billing/contract discrepancies
-Preparing weekly and monthly reporting as directed by supervisor
-Supporting the OTC management team
-General ad hoc duties
- Fluent English and Spanish language knowledge
-1 year of experience in AR / OTC / billing / financial administrator role
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome!
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Previous SSC experience (desired)
- Any second European language knowledge is an advantage
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development