Spa Therapist & Trainer - Budapest
The Omorovicza story begins over 2,000 years ago, when the healing properties of Hungary’s thermal waters were first discovered. The unique combination of minerals found in these waters has remarkable anti-aging benefits” In the 1800s the Omorovicza Family built the beautiful Racz spa in the Hungarian capital of Budapest, on the site of a medieval healing spring. Two hundred years later, descendant Stephen took his future wife Margaret to the baths in Budapest. Amazed at the transformation of their skin, they enlisted the help of a Nobel prize-winning laboratory to harness these healing waters into a pioneering new skincare range.
We are recruiting for a talented Spa Therapist and trainer to join our team in Budapest. The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled and qualified trainer who specializes in Hungarian Massage.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform facials, body treatments and aesthetic services Interact and communicate effectively with clients and management team Train therapists working for clients including Four Seasons, St Regis, Hyatt and Oberoi properties Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Hungarian aesthetician licence (2 years’ school) with a minimum of 5 years of work experience and qualified in Hungarian Massage.
- Experience of managing and leading a team Qualified Trainer Excellent English + any other language is an advantage
- Experience in 5* hotels & international experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with the ability to train, motivate and lead a team.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Creative/ confidant/ charismatic / charming / energetic / authoritative / flexible/ 100% reliable
- Capable of working in a vibrant and pressurized environment, able to adapt to late requests and short lead times, in a polite and super-efficient manner
- The desire and ability to lead, direct and communicate both up and down the line, and to inspire others to want to follow, in the achievement of significant goals.
- To be creative in thinking and approach, must be able to set a vision and manage people to deliver
Results Focus and Initiative
- The drive and determination to get things done. Intellectually astute, ability to solve complex problems
- The ability to understand the financial impact of personal decisions taken. A very strong business acumen with the proven ability to work to and set financial goals
Management, motivational and development skills To be able to work with others, build relationships, and have a strong impact. Very strong interpersonal, operational and team management skills. The desire and ability to interact personally and sensitively with others on an individual basis. To develop others by offering support and encouragement. Enjoy working to own initiative and relish taking full responsibility for their area of the business without the need for close supervision.