Sourcing Team Lead
Our multinational partner is building a Shared Service Centre to give professional support to its Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement operations and looking for a Sourcing Specialist Team Leader.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of a sourcing support team
- The selected person will work with various contacts in the business segments and functions in order to perform this role, and will need to have superb communication capability.
- Coordination between the team and internal and external partners.
- Responsible for efficient capacity allocation and the development of team members in procurement/sourcing best practices.
- Management of the sourcing team including work prioritization and assignments; HR duties; training and development
- Ensuring workload is evenly balanced across the team and recommending changes if needed
- Monitoring the incoming volumes and planning the workload/capacity allocation accordingly
- Ensuring correct staffing (volume / skills etc.) and managing recruitment and development of the team members
- Training new joiners and monitoring performance during the training and probation period
- Get work done with proper attention to quality, timeliness and customer satisfaction
- Acting as the primary escalation point for all relevant stakeholders
- Reporting the performance of the Team in accordance with the requirements
Processes & Systems
- Defining any process change/improvement requirements based on team member feedback, ongoing training requirements and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) results
- Managing the delivery of any process / system changes, training the team, completing documentation changes and monitoring the outcome of any changes
- Delivering relevant training to the team or ensuring that appropriate training is provided
- Performing/supporting internal audits and analysis
- University/College degree (preferably in business studies)
- Fluent in ENGLISH (both written and oral). Additional European languages are advantageous
- At least 2 years of TEAM LEADERSHIP experience
- At least 3 years of SOURCING experience
- Experience in Ariba; SAP/SRM; Emptoris is an advantage
- Knowledge of navigating the supply market and supplier selection
- Experience with sourcing events (RFI, RFQ etc.) is an advantage
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Proven experience in dealing with external partners, suppliers or customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Proactive and dynamic approach
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in WORD format to the e-mail address below.