Our multinational client is looking for an experienced sourcing professional preferably with indirect sourcing background. The Manager would be responsible to build sourcing competence capability within the company and he would manage a team of procurement team leaders, coordinators and specialists. The job holder liaises and cooperates with procurement managers and teams across the company.
- Managing a growing team of sourcing professionals with complex process management and business interactions
- Understanding procurement procedures and processes
- Ensuring smooth and timely service delivery.
- Deliver sourcing processes by managing workflow, ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover.
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of P2P team members to ensure that members achieve their full potential
- Conduct regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans.
- Provide coaching for the team members as part of their on-going development and training
- Organise weekly team meetings with direct reports to discuss & review team performance, issues and to celebrate success
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team.
- Ensure processes are embedded & adhered to consistently throughout the team.
- Ensure team process and procedure documentations are maintained and fit for purpose.
- Run and analyse the identified P2P reports and team performance and use the results to deliver the business objectives.
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with other team leaders and service managers to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, customers and external service providers
- Develop, control and improve processes and procedures
- Monitor and assure compliance to SOX and the company’s Business Controls
- Relevant sourcing and procurement knowledge, indirect sourcing experience is preferred
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team with scale and complexity
- Proven experience in sourcing management in an international environment
- Solid experience in e-procurement and ERP systems
- Strong and proven relationship management skills.
- Strong and Decisive decision making skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Primary Academic Degree or suitable similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in Procurement function in a multinational environment, Shared Services experience is an advantage
- Experience in complex and system orientated environments is essential
- Excellent written/oral communication skills both in English and Hungarian. Sound knowledge in an additional European language is an advantage (German, French, Spanish or Polish)
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across matrix organisations
- Ability to develop and retain people
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése